Coaching Terms & Policies - Law Firms
Click HERE for a PDF of the Coaching Terms & Policies for Law Firms.
- Space and time for attorney coaching at the Law Firm site will be allowed with
prior agreement of all parties. Coaching may also be by phone or skype, so as
not to require attorney travel.
- Prior to beginning coaching, Law Firm and Coach will arrange for a one hour
meeting at the rate of $150.00 to discuss the general goals of the Law Firm in any area that the Law Firm wishes and feels will benefit the coaching of its attorneys.
- All communication between attorney and coach will remain confidential and not shared without consent.
- Law Firm will appoint a coordinator (or point person) with the Law Firm to be available for questions, scheduling, and resolution of any minor problems which might arise.
- Law Firm has read and understands the agreement signed by the attorney and
the coach (Terms and Policies for Attorneys).
- Law Firm’s contribution to the attorney’s coaching fees: TBD
- Fees will be paid to the Coach as follows: TBD
- Coach or Law Firm can terminate this agreement at any time with a thirty day notice.
© Eleanor Southers. All Rights Reserved.