Coaching Terms & Policies - Attorneys
Click HERE for a PDF of the Coaching Terms & Policies for Attorneys.
- Coaching is done on a monthly basis. The fee is $150.00 per hour or any part of an hour. At least two monthly sessions are recommended. Fees are payable at time of service. Coaching may be done by telephone or e-mail chat after the initial sessions at the request of the client. All in-person sessions take place at the Coach’s office, unless other arrangements are made. Travel time is charged at $50.00 per hour. Coaching packages are also available.
- An initial 2-hour session is set to evaluate the client’s present situation, to determine the client’s objectives and to begin setting long term and short term goals to meet those objectives. The charge for that session is $300.00, payable at time of service. At the end of that session the client will have set goals for the coming month and preliminary strategic planning will be in place. After the initial session, one hour sessions are scheduled, unless client requests a longer session.
- A 48 hour notice is requested for cancellation or rescheduling an appointment. Every effort will be made by both parties to reschedule the appointment within that month.
- All discussions and exchanges regarding the client’s business and /or personal information are strictly confidential.
- Client may contact the coach by telephone or e-mail during normal working hours without charge for up to 15 minutes. After the first 15 minutes, the charge is $150.00 per hour or any part of an hour. Contact will be made by the coach within 24 hours if unavailable at the time of the call.
- Emergency calls are acceptable but please use discretion and client will have access to coach’s cell phone.
- Coach or client may terminate their relationship at any time with a 30 day written notice.
© Eleanor Southers. All Rights Reserved.